Merlin's Magic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colossus (Intamin Looping Rollercoaster)

4 posters

Go down

Colossus (Intamin Looping Rollercoaster) Empty Colossus (Intamin Looping Rollercoaster)

Post by Daniel Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:43 pm

The world's first ten looping rollercoaster - Colossus

What is your opinions on the ride?
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Colossus (Intamin Looping Rollercoaster) Empty Re: Colossus (Intamin Looping Rollercoaster)

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Sat Apr 18, 2009 10:31 am

Well it's an amazing ride but should of been made by B&M so rough and bumpy whenever i go on it i get a headache unless in the front row which is brilliant love it. Was my favourite ride until Saw came along Laughing
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Colossus (Intamin Looping Rollercoaster) Empty Re: Colossus (Intamin Looping Rollercoaster)

Post by DanielW Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:26 pm

Colossus is like Marmite, you either love it or hate it. I personally love Colossus as it was my first major rollercoaster with inversions.
DanielW
DanielW
Merlin's Magic Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaster tomo Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:43 pm

I enjoy going on Colossus every time I go to Thorpe Park because its the only coaster with a cobra roll I've been on and you experence a good amount of G-Force.
Coaster tomo
Coaster tomo
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down