Merlin's Magic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stealth (Intamin Hydraulic Launch Coaster)

4 posters

Go down

Stealth (Intamin Hydraulic Launch Coaster) Empty Stealth (Intamin Hydraulic Launch Coaster)

Post by Coaster tomo Fri Apr 24, 2009 12:52 pm

Prepare yourselfs for Stealth Britians tallest and fastest launch coaster with a speed of 0-80mph in under 2 seconds and a height of 205ft. So what do you think of Stealth?
Coaster tomo
Coaster tomo
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Stealth (Intamin Hydraulic Launch Coaster) Empty Re: Stealth (Intamin Hydraulic Launch Coaster)

Post by Daniel Fri Apr 24, 2009 1:54 pm

Stealth is awesome! Smile

It was my first hydraulic launched coaster and really took me by surprise. I had no idea of that sensation that you get on the launch. It brings a totally different experience to some of the other rides in the park, which is what I think makes it so appealing.

I've been on 3 Intamin rocket coasters now, but Stealth is still the best! WWTP Radio just makes it even better!
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Stealth (Intamin Hydraulic Launch Coaster) Empty Re: Stealth (Intamin Hydraulic Launch Coaster)

Post by Coaster tomo Mon Apr 27, 2009 1:21 pm

Stealth is the best Intimin hydrolic launch coaster I've been on so far. The lauch is incredible and coming down the top hat you experence so much G-force Smile .

I've only been on Stealth and Rita and Stealth is the best out of the two I've been on so far.
Coaster tomo
Coaster tomo
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Thu May 07, 2009 1:20 pm

Isn't Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm a intamin hydraulic launch coaster, because that looks amazing?
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaster tomo Thu May 07, 2009 1:25 pm

ThorpeParkUpdates wrote:Isn't Xcelerator at Knotts Berry Farm a intamin hydraulic launch coaster, because that looks amazing?
Yes Xcelerator is a Intamin Hydraulic launch coaster and just to let you know Xcelerator was Intamin's first hydraulic launch coaster.
Coaster tomo
Coaster tomo
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Thu May 07, 2009 1:53 pm

That looks amazing, am i right i'ts the same size and speed as stealth but just bit more extra added on?
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaster tomo Thu May 07, 2009 2:05 pm

ThorpeParkUpdates wrote:That looks amazing, am i right i'ts the same size and speed as stealth but just bit more extra added on?
Yes, you are right.
Coaster tomo
Coaster tomo
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by DanielW Thu May 07, 2009 2:51 pm

Actually Xcelerator is slightly faster than Stealth. You can compare the two coasters here:

http://www.rcdb.com/id1574.htm

http://www.rcdb.com/id3081.htm
DanielW
DanielW
Merlin's Magic Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Mon May 11, 2009 9:14 am

Are there any coasters in the world where the top hat is on the inside so your actually going over upside down because that would be good.
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon May 11, 2009 11:01 am

Yeah Mr. Freeze at Six Flags St. Louis does: http://www.rcdb.com/ig427.htm?picture=9
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Mon May 11, 2009 11:18 am

Thanks Mr freeze looks amazing i wanna go on it
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Sun Jun 21, 2009 3:34 am

Stealth has still got the Yorkie advertising, I wonder if it will remain there until the end of this year?
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down