Merlin's Magic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster)

4 posters

Go down

Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster) Empty Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster)

Post by Daniel Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:23 pm

An Arrow Suspended coaster, Vampire's layout takes place in a heavily-wooded area, contributing to the ride's theme. The original Arrow trains were replaced for the 2002 season by brand-new Vekoma Floorless trains.

Anything about one of Chessington's most popular attractions should be discussed in this topic!

Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster) Vampiremain1
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster) Empty Re: Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster)

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:13 pm

I don't think its very good although one of the best rides at Chessington, but no inversoins although suspended coasters can't do inversions I haven't been on it but seeing its vekoma it cant be very smooth like nemmy and nemmy inferno which are B&M and are as smooth as they come, and I am rating the smoothness based on the smoothness of x no way out which is vekoma and not very smooth.
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster) Empty Re: Vampire (Arrow Suspended Rollercoaster)

Post by DanielW Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:45 pm

ThorpeParkUpdates wrote:but seeing its vekoma it cant be very smooth
Just to let you know that the Vampire was not built by Vekoma but by Arrow. I have always enjoyed a ride on the Vampire even when it didn't have floorless trains. I just loved the build up to the ride with the great music.
DanielW
DanielW
Merlin's Magic Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:56 pm

Arrow Coaster with Vekoma trains Wink
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:30 am

Is that the only big coaster by Arrow because I haven't heard of them before?
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Daniel Wed Apr 22, 2009 9:52 am

Well they made the Pepsi Max Big One, Blackpool! Very Happy
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by perkyboy Mon May 11, 2009 12:08 pm

It seems as Chessington found some loose change behind the sofa in the staff room and have added new spotlights in the station! The organist looks a lot creepier now! affraid
perkyboy
perkyboy
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down