Merlin's Magic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dragon's Fury (Spinning Rollercoaster)

4 posters

Go down

Dragon's Fury (Spinning Rollercoaster) Empty Dragon's Fury (Spinning Rollercoaster)

Post by Daniel Thu Mar 26, 2009 2:47 pm

Discuss the spinning family rollercoaster at Chessington World of Adventures in this topic!
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Fury (Spinning Rollercoaster) Empty Re: Dragon's Fury (Spinning Rollercoaster)

Post by ATCmad Thu Mar 26, 2009 3:30 pm

I have never been to chessington but i know what a spinning roller coaster is like because of the Spinball Whizzer at Alton. But i hear and know that Dragons Fury is longer and has more straights than Spinball.

thanks
sam
ATCmad
ATCmad
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Dragon's Fury (Spinning Rollercoaster) Empty Re: Dragon's Fury (Spinning Rollercoaster)

Post by DanielW Sat Apr 18, 2009 12:39 pm

I do prefer Dragon's Fury to Spinball Whizzer purely because of the layout and the thrill factor.
DanielW
DanielW
Merlin's Magic Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:22 am

I haven't been on Dragon's Fury but it looks good i'm sure i will with my Merlin Annual Pass sometime this year.
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down