Merlin's Magic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Kingdom Of The Pharaohs NEW for 2009

3 posters

Go down

Kingdom Of The Pharaohs NEW for 2009 Empty Kingdom Of The Pharaohs NEW for 2009

Post by Coaster tomo Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:18 pm

Kingdom Of The Pharaohs is the new area at Legoland Windsor for 2009.

It has two new attractions: Scarab - bouncers and Laser Raiders. So what do you think of the new land?
Coaster tomo
Coaster tomo
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Of The Pharaohs NEW for 2009 Empty Re: Kingdom Of The Pharaohs NEW for 2009

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:24 am

Well I haven't been to Legoland for a long time but i'm sure I will this year and i hope that the laser raiders isn't like duel at alton towers because that kills your fingers.
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Kingdom Of The Pharaohs NEW for 2009 Empty Re: Kingdom Of The Pharaohs NEW for 2009

Post by perkyboy Sun Apr 19, 2009 6:34 am

Laser raiders is not bad, it has no animatronics that are actually built from lego bricks, although it makes up for how fantastically animated they are. It has a very dark queue and many models from the old explorer's institute are on display there. Razz

Last edited by perkyboy on Tue Jun 09, 2009 11:47 am; edited 2 times in total
perkyboy
perkyboy
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by ThorpeParkUpdates Mon Apr 20, 2009 2:26 pm

What is scarab bouncers because when I hear that I think of Berry Bish Bash at Alton Towers, I don't know why.
ThorpeParkUpdates
ThorpeParkUpdates
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by perkyboy Tue Apr 21, 2009 9:25 am

Scarab bouncers are 2 identical Zamperla jumpin' star rides themed as Egyptian obelisks
perkyboy
perkyboy
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Coaster tomo Tue Apr 21, 2009 1:12 pm

A POV of Laser Raiders

Visit my channal www.youtube.com/tomo4472 to view more videos from the Merlin Entertainment Group.
Coaster tomo
Coaster tomo
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by perkyboy Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:26 am

I may as well jump on the band wagon Razz

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8zSM8o4DyB4

This is one of many videos played in the queue. The actor's name is Justin Fletcher
perkyboy
perkyboy
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down