Merlin's Magic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jungle Coaster's definate removal, new hotel and Pirate land for 2010

3 posters

Go down

Jungle Coaster's definate removal, new hotel and Pirate land for 2010 Empty Jungle Coaster's definate removal, new hotel and Pirate land for 2010

Post by perkyboy Sun Sep 27, 2009 2:47 am

The Jungle coaster, Legoland's most popular ride, is being removed at the end of the year. After only 5 years of operation, Legoland have decided to pull the plug on the steel mouse coaster. When I talked to someone at the park about it, they said 'It's been nothing but trouble since it opened, the local residents have been complaining about the noise constantly. We tried to quiet down the screaming by putting the roofs on the cars, but due to the weight of them, the cars are unbalanced and there have been many technical problems. This is why we have decided to remove it to make way for an in-park hotel'. There is also a new pirate themed land (Haven't they've already got one though!?) opening in 2010 called 'Pirate's Landing' which sounds good. What's everyone's thoughts on this?
perkyboy
perkyboy
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Jungle Coaster's definate removal, new hotel and Pirate land for 2010 Empty Re: Jungle Coaster's definate removal, new hotel and Pirate land for 2010

Post by Daniel Sat Oct 10, 2009 8:54 am

Wow, interesting stuff. I don't usually keep as up-to-date on Legoland but I can't say that the Jungle Coaster's removal is something that I'm too bothered about, its not that great anyway...
Daniel
Daniel
Admin

Back to top Go down

Jungle Coaster's definate removal, new hotel and Pirate land for 2010 Empty Re: Jungle Coaster's definate removal, new hotel and Pirate land for 2010

Post by perkyboy Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:17 pm

Daniel wrote:Wow, interesting stuff. I don't usually keep as up-to-date on Legoland but I can't say that the Jungle Coaster's removal is something that I'm too bothered about, its not that great anyway...

Same, I never understood why people came off of it saying things like:

'That was well scary!'
'That was wicked!'
'Lets queue another 4 hours for it again'
perkyboy
perkyboy
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Kerr0765 Sat Oct 10, 2009 1:21 pm

Its being sold to a themepark in japan Hopefully also I asked about what would replace it and they said it would be a ******** ****** *******.
(I want to keep it a secret!)
Kerr0765
Kerr0765
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down