Merlin's Magic Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sonic's Spinball

Go down

Sonic's Spinball Empty Sonic's Spinball

Post by Kerr0765 Fri Jan 08, 2010 12:26 pm

New retheme of Spinball Whizzer of Sonic the Hedgehog for the February half term opening in 2010!

(Disclaimer: I would like to make it clear that I am not or never was a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog and if it seems I know quite a lot about it that is because I have taken the liberty of researching this topic thoroughly).

The ride is mainly based upon a giant pinball machine seen in one of the Original episodes called “Robotnikland” where Robotnik takes over a theme park and resets all the rides into terrible traps designed to cause Sonics demise. One of these include a giant pinball machine and to avoid being sliced by razor sharp ripsaws and electric buzzers Sonic has to gain a certain amount of points before he can be freed from inside it.

The track is currently undertaking a repaint of the usual Sonic colour scheme consists of blue, white and red. The cars will go under a new colour scheme which maybe based upon each individual character from the games and television shows EG. Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow and Eggman. It may also see the return of the animatronic of Sonic from Toyland Tours which would be nice to see again after so many years.

As more news and info becomes available I will attach them to this post and update overtime.
Kerr0765
Kerr0765
Merlin's Magic Member

Back to top Go down